2 thoughts on “What can't you eat for pet dogs”

  1. There are more things that dogs can't eat. At present, the more common in life is grapes, onions, chocolate, etc. The specific situation is as follows:

    1. After the animals eat onions, the red blood cells rupture, thereby appearing to appear Animal anemia. The symptoms that the animal owner can observe is mainly that small animals are beginning to have soy sauce -colored urine, which indicates that animals have hemolysis, and they must go to the hospital for treatment as soon as possible. When animal anemia is severe, blood transfusion is needed;

    2, animal symptoms will occur after the animal eats chocolate, and twitches will occur in severe cases. At present, there is no particularly good way for chocolate poisoning, but you must go to the hospital as soon as possible to infusion to speed up the metabolism of chocolate and metabolize the food you eat as soon as possible; Later, it is prone to renal failure. Severe renal failure can be treated by hemodialysis and blood purification.

  2. Pay content for time limit to check for freenAnswer chocolate, coffee, tea, and other caffeine -containing products. Dogs can't eat chocolate, I believe most people know, but why does chocolate cause damage to dogs? The culprit is caffeine inside. Chocolate, coffee, and tea contain caffeine, cocoaine or catexine. These three things belong to xanthine, which are toxic for dogs' hearts and nervous systems. In addition, cola soda, energy drinks, and chocolate products are caffeine, and the owner should pay special attention. Fish bones, poultry bones or bones of other animals. Dogs often appear in cartoons that are very happy to hold a big bone. However, in real life, we are not recommended to feed the dogs for the dogs. The bones of poultry such as chickens, geese, ducks, etc. are very crispy. After the dogs are bitten, they often form very sharp cut noodles. When swallowing, the dog's digestive tract is very easy to be scratched by these bone slices.nDon't look at grapes and grapes and be seductive. Eating more is enough for the dog's life. Because grapes can affect the dog's nervous system and liver and kidney function. Dogs to eat excessive grapes can cause severe vomiting and diarrhea, endangering dog life. Because it is difficult for us to define what is excessive. For safety reasons, we still don't recommend that you feed the grapes to the dog. The 5 big dogs are scary everywhere. The owner wants to help the dog "picky" 4. Onion and garlic, whether it is raw or cooked or made of pink onion and garlic. Onions and garlic contain sulfur and sulfide ingredients to destroy dog ​​red blood cells, causing dog anemia. Some people may say that the taste of onions and garlic is too irritating to the dog, and the dog will not take the initiative to eat. But in fact, many of the processing foods circulating on the market contain the ingredients of onion powder. They are not careful not to let the dogs take in, and the damage to the dog is very great. 5 Dogs are scary everywhere. The owner wants to help the dog "picky eaters" 5. Alcoholic drinks and alcohol have a great lethality, let alone dogs. possible. When the owner feeds the dog, he should pay attention to whether the ingredients of the beverage contain alcohol. As long as it is a drink containing alcohol, you cannot drink it for dogs, because in addition to causing the dog to be drunk, alcohol may cause dogs to coma or even die. 5 Dogs are scary, each of which is scary. The owner wants to help the dog "picky eaters"

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top