1. Terraper: Terry infection belongs to the common disease of humans and animals, and puppies have a high rate of infection. 2, hookworms: The infection path of hookworms, the path of the body is similar to the tapeworm. It can even penetrate the skin infection directly when the dog is playing on the grass. At this time Skin inflammation. 3, tapeworm: Most of the tapeworms are infected by fleas. After the infection, the owner will find an “rice grain” object in the dog’s stool, that is, the slice of the tapeworm 4, the flea: it is a dog One of the most common in vitro parasites on dogs. It parasitizes the dog’s body surface, especially the abdomen, grooves and other positions of dogs. By repeatedly bite the secretion of toxins, it causes strong itching and anxiety of the canine body surface. 5, the development of chiggons must be completed by the four stages of eggs, larvae, nymphs, and adults. Insect disease is a parasitic disease that is commonly affected by people, animal and wild animals (more than 40) caused by Gong Di Gongzhu. Gow -shaped insect parasites are parasitic in the host of the host. The host is a cat, and the middle host is various animals. Extension information Medical common sense Timely sterilization If it is not a dog used for breeding, it is recommended to sterilize and give dog sterilization: 1. Avoid breeding unnecessary. If cats and dogs do not sterilize, the number of fertility offspring increases geometrically: a pair of unborn cats and dogs are matched and reproduced. It will increase to 12,680. See cats or stray dogs in many countries or regions are the results of pets that are not going to breed outside. A large number of unnecessary small animals came to the world, and fate must be miserable. 2. The pets that are going to be tame and easy to raise are more temperamental; at the same time, the pain of the pets and may be lost due to the bitterness of Sichun. Female dogs who have not yet surrounded their estrus twice a year, and female cats estrus every 3 months. Animals are always trying to go out during the estrus. Even if they are locked at home, they will be irritable, or pee to seduce, and even damage furniture objects, bringing a lot of trouble. The male dogs will not hurt each other due to jealousy. 3, the trend is conducive to the health of pets, and no reproductive organs, such as female breast cancer and uterine infection, male testicular cancer and prostate disease. 4, is it too cruel to perform a momentum for pets? Obviously not. Small surgery, especially the males, are simpler surgery. The veterinarian is under the anesthesia, and the animals will not be painful, and they will quickly restore health. If for gifted worms The main source of infection of Toxoplasma is the animal meat that people have eaten injects in dye toxoplasma, or by -products produced by Toxoplasma worms (such as eggs, milk, cakes, ice cream … related products) Essence Other sources of infection are: infection, mosquito, cockroaches, vegetables and fruits, grasslands, water, environment, etc. The infection of Toxoplasma, except for the cat is the end of the host, the other animals are just the middle host. The infected cat dung has a bow-shaped cysts in the hug. After the cat is infected, the stool is not discharged from the bag for a long time, only 10-20 days. Capsule needs to develop in the outside world for 1-2 days or longer before it is contagious, so if you remove cat sand or cat dung daily, you are not afraid of being infected. The dog is the middle host of the bowworm. After the dog is exposed to the toxoplastyworm, it does not produce an oval sac that is infectious to the person. Its feces and excrement are not contagious. Therefore Essence If you don’t eat dog meat, it will not be contagious. Reference information Baidu Encyclopedia
There are several bugs on the dog. The tapeworm: This is the most commonly infected parasitic of puppies, beige, like a rubber band, parasitic in the intestine, absorbing digestive nutrients. Most of these parasites are transmitted vertically from the mother’s body, which is characterized by dysentery, vomiting, and flatulence. The tapeworm: The worm is like a flat noodle, with a piece of festival, a piece of growth strings, parasitic in the intestine to absorb nutrients.
Churosus: parasitic in the duodenum, also known as “duodenum”. The insect body is small, with fine hooks on the head, biting the intestinal wall blood, causing blood, black stool, and anemia. The tapeworm: Worms are commonly known as thread bugs. After animal infection with tapeworms, they incubate in the stomach and duodenum, and finally develop adults in the lower section of the small intestine and the large intestine.
The whip worm: a small whip -shaped body, parasitic in the cecum and large intestine, causing diarrhea. Ilons: Like a large white blood cells, parasites are parasitic on small intestinal mucosa and cells, causing diarrhea. If the puppy is infected with this worm, it must be noted that when the canine plague is heated, it is also easy to combine the infection of the ball. Essence The heartworm: adults are like fine rice noodles, parasitic in the right ventricle and neighboring blood vessels, which are transmitted by mosquito medium. Rotor caterpillars: Because rimm caterpillars are widely parasitic in people, dogs, pigs, cats, rats and other animals, dogs have the habit of eating animal bodies or feces, so farming and pastoral areas have many opportunities Infect.
Gow -shaped worm disease: Gow -shaped insect disease is a parasitic disease that is commonly affected by people, animals, and wild animals (more than 40) caused by Gong Di Gong Dingworm. Themid mites: chigger mite disease is a common skin disease of dogs caused by chigga mite (a kind of exogenous parasitic). This creep disease: Creepy mites are also a common skin disease in dogs, which are mostly puppies at 5–19 June. -lice: Dogs are mainly blood lice and hair lice. The flea: flea is stored in dust, ground seams and grass.
Pay content for time limit to check for freenAnswer The heartbormitic heart silk disease is caused by large tapeworms. The parasitic is mainly existed in the blood vessels and hearts of the lungs. Propagate through mosquitoes. There may be no symptoms at the beginning of the dog infected with the infected heartworm, but with the development of the condition, it is fatal. Dogs may cough and blood, exhausted because of a little exercise, and severely decreased weight. Although it sounds terrible, the heartworm is easy to prevent, and the owner remember to remove the dog regularly. Because the physiological structure is different, even if the larvae of the dog -hearted insects enter the human body, it is difficult to survive, so the owner does not have to worry too much. 11 kinds of dogs are common parasites. Do dogs like such bugs like this? The owner remembers regular deworming 2. Flea and flea are probably a parasite that makes many owners feel furious. There is no method or pesticide, which can completely eradicate the problem of flea. The life cycle of the flea is quite complicated, so it is easier to get rid of them after understanding. Flea can cause flea allergic dermatitis and cause itching and skin infection of dogs. Flea is also a carrier of tapeworm eggs, and the dog will be infected by tapeworms after eating fleas. When the owner can find fleas on the dog, the family may have occupied the flea. At this time, in addition to driving the dog, it must be cleaned at home to completely extinct the flea. 11 kinds of dogs are common parasites. Do dogs like such bugs like this? The owner remembers regular deworming 3. The dogs who play in the grass or the dogs that are rushing around the tree are very likely to cause tapeworms. The discovery and removal of 重要 is very important, because 蜱 requires some time to spread the relevant diseases to the host. The diseases spreading to the dog include Lym disease, Babas insect disease, Balttoma, and Ellitic disease. 11 kinds of dogs are common parasites. Do dogs like such bugs like this? The owner remembers regular deworming 4. Ear mites and ear mites are small parasites in the ear canal. The hair of the ears is relatively long, and the dogs with folding ears are more likely to be infected, because their ear canal is not ventilated and is an excellent living environment. Ear mites can cause severe inflammation and itching. Dogs may keep shaking their heads and scratch their ears. The dog’s ears have hard skin or wax secretions like coffee residue. Pet doctor can diagnose ear mites and give one -time or repeated treatment. Don’t worry, ear mites will not bother the owner. 11 kinds of dogs are common parasites. Do dogs like such bugs like this? The owner remembers deworming regularly
1. Terraceta dog tapeworm disease is a disease caused by dog tapeworm and lion tapeworm. The puppies for 1-2 months are mainly puppies, and lion ticks are parasitic at more than June. These two kinds of tapeworms are excreted from the feces of the diseased dog. When the temperature and humidity are appropriate, it develops into an invasive insect eggs through 3-5 days. Dogs swallowed feed and drinking water contaminated by such insect eggs and hatched larvae in the intestine. The former, larvae flowed into the lungs with the blood, and then went up the bronchial and trachea to the throat to be swallowed, and finally developed into an adult in the small intestine. Eggs have strong resistance to the outside world.
The symptoms: sick dogs are thin, pale mucosa, loss of appetite, vomiting, and slow development. A large number of parasites can cause intestinal obstruction or obstructive gallbladder. Due to the effect of tapeworm toxin, it can also cause epilepsy neurotic symptoms.
The diagnosis: According to clinical symptoms, take the feces for saturated saline floating method to check the insect eggs.
Treatment: Use levicidide hydrochloride, orally 10 mg per kilogram of weight, the effect is very good.
2. Hookworm disease hookworm disease is one of the important thread diseases of dogs, and it is common in northwest and south in my country. Hookworm parasitizes the small intestine (especially the duodenum and empty intestine), with a body length of 1-2 cm. Because the front end of the worm is bent and the mouth has three sharp hook -shaped teeth, it can deeply “nail” on the mucous membrane to suck blood; Cause severe anemia.
The hookworm eggs develop under the temperature (28-32 ° C) humidity in the outside world. After a week, the invasion period is reached and lived in water and humid soil. The larvae are mainly invaded into the main body of the lodge through the skin (also through the mouth). Pregnant dogs can enter the fetus through the placenta. The larvae develops into adults in 3 weeks.
The symptoms: Disease dogs are diluted with blood and mucus, anemia, loss of loss of appetite, sometimes edema, growth and development disorders, and sometimes itchy skin.
The treatment: Same as insect disease.
3. Due to the wide parasites of rolling caterpillar, rimm caterpillars are widely parasitic in people, dogs, pigs, cats, rats and other animals, and dogs have the habit of eating animal bodies or feces.
The rotation caterpillar is parasitic in the horizontal muscle, especially the large amount of activity, intercostal muscles, etc. Adults mate in the intestine, and the larvae produced through the intestinal lymphatic pipe into the thoracic pipe to the right heart, then turn into the body circulation through the lungs, and flow to the whole body with blood (at this time the 12-30 days after the infection). Only larvae in the muscles can develop and grow. There is a pack of bags around, and the insects are curled in it. Cycum larvae can live in muscle for several years to 25 years. The dog ate the corpse containing the larvae, and the bag was dissolved in the stomach. The larvae released into adults in the duodenum and empty intestine.
The symptoms: generally not obvious. When infection is severe, muscle pain, swallowing, chewing and walking difficulty.
The prevention: The key is to pay attention to the infection link and understand the harm of contact between people and animals and meat infection.
4. Ricknivals are also common parasitic diseases. The harm is that tapeworms can infect people and various livestock, endangering life, and economic losses. There are many kinds of tapeworms of dogs. The history of life is the mature pregnancy egg slices of tapeworms discharged from the body with feces. Sheep, horses, camels, and people, forming a bulls in the brain and spinal cord, endangering human livestock lives). Each organs in the middle -loded body were formed; in the end, the dogs ate various animal corpses and internal organs containing cystic tails.
The symptoms: Dogs are generally not obvious after infection with tapeworms, but they are seen from the feces excreted from the dog. During a large amount of infection, abdominal discomfort, anemia, weight loss, and indigestion may occur.
The prevention and treatment: The effect of pumpkin seeds is very good. The key is to understand the harm and pay attention to the cleanliness of the person and the environment.
5. Toxoplasma disease, Toxoplasma, is a parasitic disease that is commonly affected by people, animals, and wild animals (more than 40) caused by Gong Di Gongzhu. Gow -shaped insect parasites are parasitic in the host of the host. The host is a cat, and the middle host is various animals. Sexual reproduction is performed in the cat body to form spores and oval. Ovular sacs are discharged from the in vitro pollution environment with cat feces. Under appropriate conditions, ovaries are infectious. After being swallowed by the middle food owner in the middle, the body spores were relaxed in the intestine, invading blood flow, and then distributed to the whole body (especially lymph mesh tissue), drilled into the cells for cracks, destroying cells, destroying cells And severe disease. Chronic cases form a cyst -type worm body in the brain, muscle, retina, lung, liver, kidney and other places. In addition to gastrointestinal infections, Toxoplasma can also invade the nose, eyes, respiratory tracts, skin, embryos and other channels into the body of carnivorous animals and omn -eating animals; the meat, internal organs, blood, and exudate liquid of the diseased dogs and worms (such as ascites (such as ascites such as ascites (such as ascites such as ascites ), Excreta, milk and abortion fetus, placenta and other objects with bow -shaped worms; various insects can also spread the disease.
The symptoms: Generally do not show symptoms; those with severe infection occur in fever, cough, anorexia, weakness, secretions in the eyes and noses, and even bleeding, vomiting, paralysis, abortion or premature birth of pregnant bitches. Wait, it is very like symptoms of canine plague and infectious hepatitis.
The diagnosis: take tissue and body fluid for coating, sliced slices, find a bow -shaped worm, or dilute the disease material 10 times, inoculate the mice of the abdominal cavity (0.5 ml) Forcitiphamphetamine and dyeing mirror examination find toxoplasma. Serum scientific examination can be diagnosed.
The prevention and treatment: The treatment of sulfa 6 methaxoline is effective, but it must be used at the beginning of the disease; although the symptoms can disappear in the later stage Essence The prevention method is cats and dogs to control or restrict contact, control wildlife, especially rodents.
6. Betal disease Betal disease is a parasitic disease that infringes puppies. When the environmental hygiene conditions are not good and the feeding density is large, the disease can be seriously popular. Born in small intestinal mucosal epithelial cells, after several generations of non -reproduction (ie, cracked reproduction), it becomes sexual reproduction and forms large and small spores. After the two are combined, the ovary sac is formed, and the body is excreted with the feces. Under the appropriate temperature conditions, ovation develops into an infected oval (that is, an oval sac containing subtrays). Young dogs can be infected with foods and drinking water contaminated by ovulation sacs. A large number of reproductives produced by asexual reproduction and cracks destroy the intestinal epithelium, which constitutes harm, symptoms, and even death.
The symptoms: diarrhea, mixed with mucus and blood; carried out sexual weight loss, stagnation of development, and died in the final failure.
D diagnosis: Check the stool and find the culber sac, which can be diagnosed.
The treatment: Fufu or sulfa drugs are effective.
7. Chili mite disease chigmatic disease is a common skin disease of dogs caused by chigger mites (a kind of external parasitic). Chili mites are a kind of limb animal. It drilled into the owner’s skin epidermal tunnel, and the worm body grows and reproduces. There are small holes in the tunnel, which uses oxygen and for larvae; larvae also drill into the skin and excavate small holes. Its development process includes four stages: eggs, larvae, nymph and adults, and the entire process is 8–22 days.
The symptoms: Chili mite disease mainly occurs in the head (nose bridge, orbital, the base of the auricular auricular), and sometimes see it in the chest, lower abdomen, inside of the limbs, tail roots, etc. The skin is red and wrinkled, scattered on the rash, and the surface is yellow. The sick dog scratch, bite, and rub the affected parts to cause baldness. The disease is easily transmitted to people. Ear mites infringe on the external ear canal, causing itching, scratching the ear, and shaking their heads. Especially dogs with long hair and big ears are easy to get.
D diagnosis: According to the symptoms, find the insect body (shave the skin deeply with a small knife, put the scraper on the slice, add 10%sodium hydroxide, and increase the mirror examination). Also pay attention to the identification of skin diseases caused by eczema, lice and creep parasites.
The treatment: isolated disease dogs, the affected area uses 0.5%enemies or tick -tellets, mixed with kerosene and oil at a ratio of 1: 9 (the affected area should first cut the hair, remove dirt with warm soapy water) Repeat treatment 1-2 times separately after 5–7 days. Be careful not to make dogs eat insecticide. Keeping environmental cleanliness and hygiene is the key to prevention.
8. Creep and mites creep disease is also a common skin disease in dogs, mostly puppies at the age of 5 to June. The creep mites are named after the body is slender, and it is named after worms. It parasitizes the hair follicles and sebaceous glands of the skin, from spawning to eggs to develop larvae or even adults. The disease is contacted by health dogs and sick dogs. Healthy puppies often have this mites. When the body’s resistance is reduced (caused by various reasons) or the skin is inflamed or the skin is often soaked in the skin, it can invade and reproduce a large number of breeding.
The symptoms: The disease mainly occurs in the orbital, neck, lip, nose, and elbows, and claws around the head. First, the hair is sparse, followed by falling off and forming a round bald spot; the skin is gradually red, with bran -like dandruff, and the skin is thick and cracked. Later, the skin became blue -gray to copper, and it did not itch. When there are secondary infections, there are mung beans to peas with large nodules or pus on red and swollen skin. When squeezing, there is a reddish pus or sticky sebum overflow. The lesions are covered with gray or gray -brown scalp and bran -like scales, and even the skin forms ulcers, with yellow -red secretions.
The diagnosis: Take the skin nodule or the contents of the abscess to check it. From the perspective of symptoms, it is very easy to be confused with limeline, eczema, and chigger mites.
The treatment: scrubbing with mixed fluids such as alcohol and ether, and then use 0.5%enemy cachine, 0.2%enemy dumb or sulfur (160 grams of lime, 240 grams of sulfur, 3600 ml of water 3600 ml of water, 3600 ml of water, 3600 ml of water. Cooked) Wipe) Wipe. Take medicine every 2–5 days. Only those who take off the hair are rubbing with alcohol or iodine once a day.
9. Flea fleas is an external parasitic vampire insect, which causes itching of dogs. The flea is existed in dust, ground seams and grass. Because the fleas are not developing on the dog’s body, as long as the livestock house is kept clean, the ground is sprinkled with a little to Su Er, and the bedding often sun can prevent the occurrence. This dogs are mainly blood lice and hair lice. The blood lice length is 1–5 mm, the head is narrow, and the body is cone-shaped. It mainly absorbs blood; the hair lice are mainly used for hair and dander, 0.5–10 mm long, and the head is wide than the chest.
Stility parasites cause itching, uneasiness, sometimes small bleeding points, small nodules, and even puppies, puppies are poor. Metal lice parasites appear hair removal and light itching. When suffering from lice, the lesions are prone to lice and yellow -white lice eggs.
The treatment: Fishvan powder is sprayed or medicated with 0.5-1%of the enemy’s aqueous solution. To prevent management, we should strengthen management, often comb the dog body; clean the environment, disinfect the dog.
10. Hard -stiff and hard brunt are blood -sucking limb animals, parasitic on the body of the dog, mechanically damaged the skin, causing itching, uneasiness, and bite and rubbing the sick dog. Female sapped blood, about 0.4 ml at a time. Anemia can cause anemia. The important problem is that 蜱 can infect diseases or as the middle host causes dogs to suffer from certain parasitic diseases.
The hardly mate on the animal surface of the animal. After the mating, the female cricket was full of blood, climbing to the gap between the ground or the soil block, and the eggs were spawning 4–8. The eggs hatch larvae after one month. The larvae crawled to the dog again to suck blood; after being full, they landed and turned into nymphs. Narcus is more blood -sucking, and it has matured more than ten days. After the adult is full of blood, the body becomes round, purple and black, and the swelling is dozens of times and hundreds of times.
The prevention and treatment: capture and kill by hand. Spray some organic phosphorus pesticides in the gap between dogs and introduce animals.
In your picture is tapeworm, which is a type of parasitic in vitro. In addition to this, there may also be flea lice mites and so on. It is recommended to do regular insect removal. , Avoid parasitic infection!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.